Friday, October 9, 2015

New Bird template now in my stores plus a new Facebook ground for blog trains.

Happy Friday. I hope you are having a great start of your weekend. We are heading to my Dr in a bit to check on my arm to see how it is doing. I hope they take off the 1/2 cast. I do not like it at all. It is hard to work with it on. Well, I hope they agree that it can come off anyway. lol! We created a new group in Facebook. This one is for Blog trains to post ads about their blog trains and for others to have a place to see all blog trains out there so they can join that train if they would like. If you would like to join us on Facebook please join us here.
I have a new bird template now in my stores. I hope you like my new template and I hope you are having a great day!
Hugs Sugarbutt
This is my new bird template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below

You can find this template in my stores below:
Scrap Seeds:
Daisies & Dimples:
Digi Style Designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment