Friday, January 16, 2015

New baby duck, pig, cow & whale templates now in my stores plus a freebie for you.

In case you are wondering if this post looks familiar. It kind of does. I decided to post all the items once so I can go do the advertising without having to link to 2 posts. So I apologize if I confused you by that. I deleted the other post.

How is your week going? Do you have big plans for the weekend? We have big plans. Ok, not so much really. We are going to clean our room this weekend. lol!
I do hope you have better plans than we do. lol!

I have some new templates in my stores. I also have a freebie for you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like my freebie! :)

Also Since I have opened up in Scraps N Pieces and I am slowly getting my items in the store I decided to celebrate so I am having a 40% off sale in my stores so come check it out. This will go on until the end of January!

I also have some items that are now being retired. I have them on a special sale going on until the 15th of January. After that they will be retired and the templates no longer for sale anywhere so be sure to check out the great sale for these items retiring. I had to do that because I was getting so many templates that I felt it was just too many. You can find my retiring items at 2 stores right now. I couldn't figure out how to retire them at the others so I just have them on retirement at both Daisies & Dimples here and at Digi Style Designs here.

Hugs
Sugarbutt



This is my new baby duck template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new cow template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my newest pig template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.


This is my new whale template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new whale template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.






And now for the freebie.

This is my freebie printable Valentines Day cards.
This will print out on 8-1/2x11 paper so you can cut them out.
Expired


3 comments: