Monday, October 6, 2014

New gingerbread men template now in stores plus a cu freebie

I hope you had a great weekend! We had a nice one. We got to go to the canyon with some friends to take pictures. It was nice! We also got to go to this place called Cornbellys. It was fun. It is at a place here called Thanksgiving Point. They have fun stuff for lil ones to do. My lil man had a blast. He tanked when we were home. He loved it. :)

I have a new bundle I put in stores plus I have a cu freebie for you. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like the freebie.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my gingerbread men bundle. 

You can find this template in any of my stores listed here. 










And here is the freebie.

This is a corn that I found at the Cornbellys place.
Sorry, expired


7 comments: