Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New birdhouse & patriotic bundles now in stores

Good morning (well, afternoon) :)
How is your week going? We are really having a fun week. My cute lil man is going with a friend to the zoo tomorrow (but I'm keeping that on the down low because I don't think he would sleep at all if I didn't) lol! Today we went for our weekly walk to the thrift store and to get a treat at the store. It's amazing what $3 can spend and make a 4 yo so happy. lol! He loves going there and they all know who he is. They always save some of the toys that come in for him since they know he loves green lantern and all those super heroes.

I have some more patriotic sets and a birdhouse in my stores. I also am finishing up with a wooden wheelbarrow that will go in my stores either today or tomorrow sometime. I am shocked how much I have been able to do with this half cast thing on my arm. But when there is a will there is a way, right? lol! My mentor will be taking me to my first physical therapy today on my arm. I am not excited about it and I plan on whining the whole time. lol!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I hope you like my new items. Also, remember that my stores will only be on sale for a couple more days so don't miss out on saving 40%. I will be back with a freebie on the 1st too. It's a blog train I am part of.

Have a great day!
Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my newest bird house template. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my newest country pride kit. It has a wooden fence flag, a wooden birdhouse and a wooden shutter with a star cut out.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is another of my new patriotic kits. This one has a leather flag book cover, a wooden flag banner and a patriotic plate.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


No comments:

Post a Comment