Thursday, October 19, 2017

New Christmas Template in Store

Happy Monday! I hope you're having a great Monday! We have been happy and had a great day. My lil man is off for fall break and he's quite happy about it. Tomorrow we're thinking about taking Trax downtown and going to get something to eat. We'll see how it goes. It's a long day just to go get McDonald's (which by the way, there's one about 2 miles away) lol! I think it's just the ride on the train he wants. That honestly does sound fun!

I made a new Christmas template. I hope to make a couple more this weekend. But I won't be online to put them on. We have family and friends in town this weekend, so I have to be social! lol!


I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs

You can download this template in my store here


No comments:

Post a Comment