Sunday, September 10, 2017

New Summer/Spring Themed Templates in Store

I couldn't sleep last night. I was up until after 4:45 AM. I was up by 7:30 (the dogs won't let me sleep in past then. They  climb on the bed and start whining and putting their faces against mine until I'm up. Oh, and did I mention they are huge dogs?) I am hoping I can get a nap in.

Well, I did put my time alone (when I couldn't sleep), to good use. I made a couple more templates. I'm not sure why I switched gears and made a couple summer themed templates. Maybe it was because I was so cold last night and was thinking about warmer weather. I'm fickle I guess. I want the colder weather until I get too cold. And it's not quite fall yet. LOL!

I hope you like my new templates and I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs

You can find this template in my store here.

You can find this template in my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment