Monday, July 31, 2017

Many New School Templates in store plus a freebie

It's that time of year again. Time for school to start. Of course my lil man is not happy about it. He's changed school last year and might have to do it again. He doesn't like that at all. But we try to make it a fun experience for him. But tell that to a child. LOL.

Here are all my new school templates, plus my freebie for you.

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here

You can find this template here


You can find this template here


And here's the freebie. I made this template out of one of my vintage car templates (which is in my store)
I used my Vintage Car 2, Scotty School Time,  Going Back to School 1, Back to School Set 4Back to School Set 5, and Back to School Set 6 plus the bear from my Our Vacation templates to make this freebie.

You can download this in my store for a limited time Expired


No comments:

Post a Comment