Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New templates in my store plus a blog train

I hope you are having a great week. I am so sorry to those who have come looking for the blog train. It has been kinda a stressful weekend. Had a sick child and my mentor was sick as well. But we are now home and hopefully (fingers crossed) everyone is going to be ok now.

I have a couple new templates in my store plus I have my portion of the blog train to post as well. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you like my portion of the blog train.

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my new jukebox template.
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new bear with a crayon template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.





And now for the freebie!

Expired

Here are the rest of the stops

Emjay   
Kaye 


4 comments:

  1. Cute kit, like the hugging bears, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your creations with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your creations with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the FABULOUS kit!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete