Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New skunk, turtle, baby slipper and puppy templates now in my stores

How is your week going? I hope you are having a great one. It started to snow yesterday but it stopped. :( I was hoping it would snow. I love the snow. I don't drive in it so I am sure I would think different if I did. But to me snow is fun. We can watch it, build a snowman and have a snowball fight! :)

I have some new templates in my stores. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you are having a great week.

Also Since I have opened up in Scraps N Pieces and I am slowly getting my items in the store I decided to celebrate so I am having a 40% off sale in my stores so come check it out. This will go on until the end of January!

I also have some items that are now being retired. I have them on a special sale going on until the 15th of January. After that they will be retired and the templates no longer for sale anywhere so be sure to check out the great sale for these items retiring. I had to do that because I was getting so many templates that I felt it was just too many. You can find my retiring items at 2 stores right now. I couldn't figure out how to retire them at the others so I just have them on retirement at both Daisies & Dimples here and at Digi Style Designs here.

Hugs
Sugarbutt



This is my new baby's first slipper template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new skunk template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new puppy template (he really wants to play fetch) :)
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.

This is my new turtle template
You can find this in any of my stores listed below.






No comments:

Post a Comment