Thursday, June 19, 2014

New patriotic templates now in stores plus a new store opening

Hello! How are you doing today? How has your week been? We have had a pretty good week. I am excited about getting out of town this weekend with friends. Its a great thing for us. It gets me out of the house and we really have fun. Its a great way to end the week! Do you camp? I never thought of myself as a camper. I love my showers and all the stuff that you cant have camping (tv, blow dryer) lol! But after going with my friends on the weekends I have come to enjoy it and even look forward to going now. But I always look forward to coming home again to. lol! :)

I have some exciting news (well, it is for me anyway) :) I have joined another store. This is Kitten Scraps. You can see my store and items in it here. I am getting my stuff in their right now. It is slow going with one broken arm and the other one still hurt. I hurt the muscles on my other arm. It seems I jammed my arm when I fell. Luckily the Dr said I only broke 1 and not both. So I am not allowed to lift anything and have to put heat packs on it and do stretches after I get it heated up. The weird thing about the broken arm is they wont cast it because of where I broke it. They said that because it is very close to the joint by the elbow if they cast it I will have to do 6 weeks or so of physical therapy to get it to move again. So they are leaving on the half cast so when I walk or am moving around it will be protected. But when I sit down I have to take it off to do the movement exercises. Those hurt a lot. I would rather never have to do them. My lil man hates it when I do them because he knows it is hurting me and he hates that. He tells me he will kiss it better for me. Oh I love that cute lil man! :)

Well I guess I have gone on long enough about that. Sorry! :)

I have more patriotic templates I have put in my stores today. I love patriotic items. I love everything about Independence day. I love the parades, the fireworks, the red/white/blue. I love it all. I also love the Americana deco. I would love to have a home all decorated that way. But for now I will just make them in Photoshop. lol!

Just a reminder, I still have my stores on sale this month. It will end as of July 1st so be sure to come check out my sales. Everything is 40% off.

Oh and also remember that I have 3 blog trains that will expire soon, so if you havent seen those please check those out on my blog to.

Here are my new templates. I hope you like my new templates and I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs
Sugarbutt

This is my country pride set 11. It has a wooden game board, a wooden banner flag and a wavy banner. 
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.


This is my country pride set 12. It includes a metal star decoration, a wooden star birdhouse, a wooden flag with the pledge of allegiance and a wooden flag banner.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.
 
This is my patriotic papers set. It has 8 various patriotic paper templates. It has a wooden striped paper, a 2 various flag paper templates, 3 various bordered/star papers, a striped paper and a star paper template.
You can find this in my store with Scrap Seeds here, my store with Digi Style Designs here and my store with Ivy Scraps here and my store with Kitten Scraps here.

No comments:

Post a Comment